Newlywed couples and honeymooners now have a golden opportunity from the Tourism authority of Thailand. The authority has introduced a contest exclusively for newlyweds and honeymooners where it offers an amalgamation of honeymoon and volunteering, hence the word Honeyteering.
They claim it to be a very enriching experience for the couples. Participating in the contest is easy, but requires the couple to woo their friends so that they help them with it. This trip will be free of cost and will also include other prizes. There is also a choice of four destinations out of which the couple needs to choose one while applying for the contest.
Highlights of the contest:
- Enriching the experience of volunteering with the excitement of the honeymoon.
- All expenses paid trip
- Additional prizes and goodies to be won.
- Choice of destination of the trip.
Entry in the contest and other details
The entry in the contest requires the couple to be married with valid supporting documents. Any couple who fulfills this criterion can register through the website and furnish the required details. After choosing the desired location of the trip, the couples need to complete their profile and send messages to their friends and share the link using social networking sites and request them to visit the page and vote for them. The friends can vote by clicking the heart, thereby increasing its count on the page.
The four most popular couple measured by the number of heart on their page will get lucky and win a HoneyTeering trip to Thailand. There are four destinations among which the aspirants can choose their favorite. These destinations are Hua Hin, Chiang Mai, Koh Samui and Phuket, all of which are beautiful cities of Thailand.
Important dates related to the contest
- 10th May is the last date to submit the form.
- 12th May is the date on which lucky winners will be announced.
- The travelling period will be 25th May to 14th June and will depend on the destination.
The trip will be a rewarding one with lots of prizes. The tourist authority of Thailand has arranged for the best facilities for the winners.
- Return airfare to the trip destination.
- Stay at a luxury hotel with all the facilities.
- Volunteering activity for the couple in addition to transportation and sightseeing.
A bonus prize also awaits, where the couple portrait shoot will be done by professional photographers.